The PTSCAS adheres to the Statement of Faith of the Presbyterian Church of the Philippines.
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as originally given to be verbally inspired Word of God, inerrant and thoroughly trustworthy, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and supreme authority for faith and conduct.
- We believe in one God, perfect, eternally existing in three distinctive persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man; that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit; that He was born of the virgin Mary; that He died upon the cross, the just for the unjust, as substitutionary sacrifice; that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood; that He arose bodily from the dead according to the Scriptures; that He is now at the right hand of God as our High Priest and Advocate; and that He will come again to complete His Kingdom of righteousness and justice that He had already started at His first coming.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person, the Comforter, sent by the Lord Jesus Christ to indwell in the believers, to control, guide, teach, and enable believers to live for Him, and to impel, equip, and empower His Church for mission to the whole world.
- We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God; that he fell through disobedience and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death which is separation from God; that all human beings are born with sinful nature, totally depraved; and that the salvation of the lost can be given by grace through faith, not by works, but through the shed blood of Jesus Christ and the regeneration of sinners by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that there shall be bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; for the former to eternal life, for the latter to eternal condemnation.
- We believe that the Church, visible and invisible, is the Body of Jesus Christ consists of all those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ; washed in the blood of Jesus Christ and regenerated in the Holy Spirit; that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church; that all believers should manifest lives of faith in the church worshipping Him and serving Him; that the Church has been commissioned by the Lord Jesus Christ to witness in His name, to comfort and build up its members in the Holy Faith, especially to fulfill the terms of the Great Commission to go forth into all the world as a witness, preaching the Gospel to all nations.