PTS College and Advanced Studies, known for her Reformed and evangelical heritage, is a community of faith and learning dedicated to the formation of Spirit-filled men and women for Christian ministry. We exist to equip leaders, strengthen churches, and make an impact on the world with the message of Jesus Christ.
With this commitment, we are glad to inform you that we will start our Doctor of Ministry (D. Min.) in the Reformed Tradition this 2nd Semester of the School Year 2017-2018. This program is designed to provide for the needs of professional and excellent leadership and to answer the request of the Christian community for an effective training in the Reformed and evangelical context.
For our D. Min. Program, the following are the least qualifications needed:
1) Div. Degree holder or its equivalent with an average grade point of B (3.0 on a 5.0 scale);
2) At least three years active ministry and at least one year ministry after graduation from the M.Div. Degree.
Should you need more information please email us at email@example.com. Kindly address your questions to Dr. Johan Kim, Director of D. Min. Program. I encourage you to prayerfully consider our D. Min. Program, and I look forward to welcoming you to be part of our community in the coming semester.
In this sense, we also invite you for The First MSC Forum:
- When: December 5, 2017 / 09:00 am – 12:00 nn
- Where: PTS-CAS Insil Chapel
- What: Ministry Differentiation Strategy in Philippines
- Main Speaker: Dr. Kim, Sung-Jin (Director of MSC)
God bless you.
REV. LAURENCE B. GATAWA, Ph.D.